At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years related work experience depending on size of property
- Operating Engineers license (SMA) or equivalent
- Must be certified as a Universal Technician for CFC’s or within 90 days of employment
- Supervise maintenance staff including hiring, training, personnel development, etc.
- Manage operational accounts for building as required and assist in development of operating and capital budgets
- Assist in maintenance/engineering issues as required
- Recommend/implement improvements for the preventive maintenance program on an on-going basis
- Develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals and enforce compliance
- Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and engineers
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues; must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends
- Communicate and coordinate effectively among various stakeholders in building operations (e.g. property management, owners’ association members, tenants and operations staff/vendors) taking into consideration different operating schedules and maintenance responsibilities which may exist between ownership entities
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management contracts
- Develop/maintain as built drawings
- Respond quickly to emergency situations (i.e. fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns
- Implement and administer inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies
- Develop specifications and assist in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agency and Company directives as relates to building operations
- Less than 10-days per calendar year.