At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years’ experience in commercial property industry, marketing, or event planning
- Passionate and Enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advocating/promoting the building
- Administrative duties
- Management and Tenant relations experience a plus
- Proficient in accounting and budgeting tools
- Property scheduling and communication with tenants and vendors
- Primary liaison between the property, tenants, City of Atlanta, various development authorities, and the surrounding community
- Build and maintain relationships with the Downtown Atlanta community
- Seek to promote the building brand on behalf of ownership and tenants to engage with the community
- Event planning and execution for tenant and community events, including but not limited to: live music, group fitness classes, food trucks, community volunteering, tenant education seminars
- Understand tenant’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions
- Manage the building’s various social media accounts (including website) and third party vendors for those accounts
- Work closely with and supervise Vendors to ensure compliance with service contracts
- Recommend and/or authorize vendor contracts as appropriate
- Assemble, review and assist the Property Manager in the implementation of the approved marketing and event budgets
- Ensure adherence to owners’ policies and procedures, as well as compliance with codes, regulations and governmental agency directives.
- Answer telephone as required.
- Assist Property Manager in the preparation of monthly reports according to owner's needs.
- Ensure compliance with management agreements.
- Work with the Property Manager to facilitate property management, accounting, and marketing needs.