At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Lead the process of tracking and organizing project related information for the department’s construction management and development projects.
- Acts as point of contact and liaison with our internal transaction teams, property management teams, accounting teams, outside customers, vendors and general contractors.
- Promptly respond to requests and complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Be present in the office during the work day to be available to the Construction and other internal teams.
- Coordinate the department’s needs and schedules with internal teams, customers, vendors, and general contractors.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence for the department.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, both hard and electronic files, and manages the transfer of them to property management, accounting, customers, and/or consultants.
- Lead the organization and process tracking for the department and its projects.
- Update and maintains various forms and templates for the department (CM agreements, job status report, misc construction documents, TCAs, etc.).
- Prepares and distributes RFP’s for upcoming construction bids, (including organizing and scheduling pre-bid meetings.)
- Receive bids, scope bids, request adjustments, and enter pricing information into the TCA for the Construction Manager to review.
- Prepares AIA contracts with all necessary attachments (drawings, insurance, work letter, etc.)
- Establish Dropbox filing folder and folder structure for new and active projects. Invite appropriate team members to join project folders.
- Obtain building’s management agreement and Tenant Lease with work letter for every project and file in Dropbox for Construction Manager.
- Ensure that all construction policies and procedures are followed for the various owners and/or landlords.
- Maintain a current Landlord list along with corresponding fee structures.
- Analyzing the various solutions available and then choosing the best possible solution in order to solve a problem.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective vendors.
- Sort, distribute and follow up with project mail and faxes; prepare outgoing packages, mail, and courier to meet daily deadlines.
- Update and enter vendor contacts in Outlook.
- File and prepare monthly expense reports.
- Prepare, work with accounting to obtain invoices, bill fees, and maintain a tracking list of cm fees.
- Act as the point of contact for CM Team Volunteer Opportunities and Team related events. Provide Event information, check team members availabilities, and provide calendar invites.
- Provides general administrative duties as required.
- Schedule meetings for Construction Managers.
- Attend meetings and/or perform select job-related tasks and coordination to support the Construction Managers with their projects.