At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist critical facilities manager with various facility and financial
- Perform routing building
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service at assignment.
- Resolve day to day property management
- Prepare all necessary correspondences related to rent and lease
- Interpret leases and
- Comply with SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI and any other required policy
- AVID invoice processing and GL
- Corporate invoice
- Work with vendors on outstanding invoices/payments.
- Validate vendor contract
- Responsible for creating customer
- Tracking AR (account receivables) and assuming accountability for collections.
- Creating batches for AR/AP (accounts receivable and payable) in Yardi (accounting software)
- Conducts variance research.
- Complete monthly accruals necessary for reporting.
- Helps prepare annual operating and capital budgets.
- Assist with collection of bids and pricing.
- Conduct corporate card spend and expense audits, where applicable.
- Running Reports in Yardi
- Prepare soft and final operating expense reconciliations.
- Submit in-take requests.
- Vendor coordination and interface.
- Collection of vendor Certificates of Insurance; assist in registration with RMIS.
- Preparation of vendor service contracts.
- General office & administrative support
- Responsible for meeting minutes.
- Business card and uniform orders.
- Support team with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Onboarding support for new hires.
- Site specific training record keeping.
- Communication support.
- Site document control and records management, including assisting with asset warranty information.
- Ordering materials and supplies.
- WO (work order) status and support on-time execution reporting.
- Issue, close, and reassign WOs as required.
- WO deep dives, analysis, and reporting for regional data.
- Maintain regional equipment lists and ensure up to date.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Prefer some collegiate level coursework.
- Minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.