At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate.
Our creative professionals have the opportunity to execute from concept to completion on each and every project. Team members work directly with their internal and external clients to establish project goals/marketing objectives and deliver design strategies that reflect these objectives. This high level of autonomy extends from the most senior to junior positions and allows for an increased sense of ownership and pride; the opportunity for quick growth and skill development; and recognition for your work on a local and national scale.
- 1+ years of experience in a formal design environment
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 (specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong conceptualization skills
- Ability to effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management, and resource management skills
- Strong action bias and desire to continually learn
- Willingness to comprehend core commercial real estate concepts
- Nice, Smart, Honest, Passionate individuals
- BA or BFA in a design-related field from an accredited university