At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate.
Our creative professionals have the opportunity to execute from concept to completion on each and every project. Team members work directly with their internal and external clients to establish project goals/marketing objectives and deliver design strategies that reflect these objectives. This high level of autonomy extends from the most senior to junior positions and allows for an increased sense of ownership and pride; the opportunity for quick growth and skill development; and recognition for your work on a local and national scale.
More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 3-5 years of experience in a formal design environment
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 (specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills
- Exceptional client interaction skills
- Ability to effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience translating creative strategy into creative direction, designing with a bigger picture in mind, and preparing presentations, all with exceptional follow-through
- Strong action bias and desire to continually learn
- Willingness to comprehend core commercial real estate concepts
- BA or BFA in a design-related field from an accredited university
All interested parties should submit their cover letter, resume, and portfolio (.pdf or link) to email@example.com.