At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 2 years experience in accounting and/or payroll
- Attention to Detail
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Analysis Skills
- Mathematical aptitude
- HRIS experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- General HR experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attendance and dependability.
- Timely and accurate processing of commissions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Adept with learning new software.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency.
- Ensure the timely and accurate payment and tracking of salary, draws, commissions and bonuses for commissioned personnel. Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Create and distribute reports.
- Manage data in Real Estate Application software (REApps), including audit, entry and reporting. Ensure correct pay structures are entered into REApps and ADP HRIS system. Assist in education of team members in utilizing the REApps system.
- Ensure all real estate licenses are current and active within each state by sending renewal notices to team members and coordinating applicable processes.
- Reconcile benefit accounts to general ledger, cross-train in payroll, and assist with other HR department duties as needed.