At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Provides technical direction to Critical Engineering Technicians (CET) and Critical Maintenance Technicians (CMT) on assigned shift. Prior supervisory and management oversight experience is preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.·
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, with two years of trade schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and/or HVAC.
- 5+ years’ experience in data center (or similar type critical environment) operations, maintenance, and engineering supporting critical facilities operations.
- 5+ years’ experience working with automation systems such as Building Automation, SCADA and EPMS.
- Working technical knowledge and understanding of critical data center systems, including HVAC, standby emergency power, uninterruptible power supplies, and associated infrastructure.
- Universal CFC Certificate, Electrical License, HVAC license, Boiler Operator Certificate, etc, as agreed upon to perform duties.
- Operating Engineers license (SMA) or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute administrative procedures, equipment manuals, drawings, complex work scripts, procedures, and maintenance work instructions
- Ability to perform equipment troubleshooting and diagnoses of general system operating issues and deficiencies
- Proficient in basic computer applications and software such as MS Office·
- Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve results. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department, critical line of business, and/or facility uptime.
- Limited travel is required in this position.