At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong research skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Mathematical aptitude
- Assists with identifying and researching potential tenant and third party service business pursuits.
- Organizes and coordinates client specific property information packages in response to Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Assists with market surveys, competitive property reports, and market and property leasing analysis.
- Compiles property data for clients including tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, and status updates for listing and/or tenant representative assignments.
- Manages the leasing sign process, e-blast calendar and tour book compilation while also acting as a liaison for the marketing team when coordinating new assignments, pitching new business, and creating collateral.
- Coordination of major client/broker engagement events and gatherings along with leasing specific team events.
- Administrative support of the Managing Director and/or the leasing team as necessary.
- Maintains the client contact database.
- Maintains current information on tenants, market availability, and leases.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares and distributes marketing materials.
- Collects materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Coordinates meetings, schedules appointments, maintains calendars, and assists with travel itineraries and conference room reservations.
- Maintains Stream’s brand and consistency in reviewing outgoing marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans, and other sale materials.
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed, while maintaining confidentiality in all communication.