Property Administrator- Dallas
Departments: Administrative, Property Management
The Property Administrator will provide first-class property management services and assist the Property Manager with day to day administrative responsibilities including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, customer service, and enhancing tenant relations. Individual will to have a strong administrative skills and prior experience in a similar role is required. Ideal candidate must have Yardi and MRI experience.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate accounting skills and knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Mathematical aptitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Yardi and MRI experience (Advanced Level Skill Set)
- Administrative duties
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Property scheduling and communication with tenants and vendors
- Accounts Payables – coding invoices and verifying proper backup, forwarding to Property Manager for approval and entering into payables system.
- Accounts Receivable – prepare and send late letters on a monthly basis along and follow up for payment; preparing and sending default letters when necessary and also preparing paperwork for lock-outs as needed; refer accounts to Collections as necessary. Prepare deposits, take to bank for deposit and enter into system.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be copied, bound and sent out to owners.
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; write up messages and deliver messages to personnel or voice mail; greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; accept deliveries/packages; check Answering Service messages each morning and write-up and deliver as necessary.
- Filing as necessary; prepare Lease Termination Forms, Write-off forms as necessary; create Vendor Files, prepare Aging Reports on a monthly basis; maintain Certificates of Insurance for vendors/tenants.
- Receive work order request by phone or in person; write up work order, radio engineer, and distribute to engineers/janitorial; write up Security work orders and give to Security Guards; maintain office file of reports.
- Schedule building activity including move-ins / move outs; verify insurance.
- Building Tenant Relations