At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Prior property management and tenant services experience preferred.
- Industry experience and strong administrative experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and task oriented skills preferred
- Administrative duties
- Provide daily assistance and support to Property Manager in management of portfolio
- Property Management and Tenant relations experience
- Proficient in accounting and budgeting tools
- Property scheduling and communication with tenants and vendors
- Assist the Property Manager
- Work with the Property Manager to resolve property tenant issues
- Work closely with and supervise Vendors to ensure compliance with service contracts.
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of accounts payables, as needed.
- Answer telephone as required.
- Receive work order requests and coordinate with the building technician or vendor as appropriate.
- Assist property management team to ensure compliance with management agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equivalent prior work experience in property management field.