At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous call management and receptionist experience
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attendance and dependability
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Interface well with clients; outstanding communication skills
- Must be able to grasp, seize, hold and turn objects, reach at, above or below shoulder level to retrieve or utilize materials, pull, push, open and close file drawers, cabinets or office doors, squat, lift and carry up to 25 pounds, general housekeeping, unloading, stocking
- Answer the telephone in a timely fashion with an upbeat, friendly and professional voice
- Ensure all main conference rooms are presentable with chairs aligned and writing materials available.
- Present visitors with a lasting first impression of Stream
- Building management liaison - request work orders, office access, activate and deactivate access fobs, disseminate information provided by building management (road closings, fire drills, tenant events)
- Central point for RSVPs for local events and order flowers for special occasions
- Knowledgeable of the appropriate questions to ask in order to provide callers with the best possible information.
- Scan documents and email PDF files to requestor
- Sign for packages and deliveries as they arrive
- Take direction for other assignments and projects as necessary from supervisor
- Available to all Stream team members to help make things run as smoothly as possible.
- Exhibit- Smart, Honest, Nice, and Passionate