At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Passionate about the technology industry
- Ability to learn and problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong research skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Mathematical aptitude
- A data center background is not required, but is a plus
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, specifically Salesforce, Pardot and Hubspot
- Minimum of 3 years in sales operations
- Assists with identifying and researching potential clients.
- Organizes and coordinates information packages in response to Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Manages the execution of the marketing strategy.
- Works with the graphics design team to deliver innovative, strategic campaigns and content.
- Coordinates major client/broker engagement events and gatherings along with leasing specific team events.
- Maintains the client contact database.
- Maintains current information on tenants, market availability, and leases.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
- Gathers, prepares and distributes marketing materials.
- Collects materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Coordinates meetings, schedules appointments, maintains calendars, and assists with travel itineraries.
- Maintains Stream’s brand and consistency in reviewing outgoing marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans, and other sale materials.
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed, while maintaining confidentiality in all communication.
- Works with website development team to ensure content is up to date and accurate.