At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Mathematical aptitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative duties.
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Payables – coding invoices and verifying proper backup, and entering into payables system. In addition to general accounting tasks, role will involve following up on missing invoices and making sure utility invoices are paid on time.
- Support Property Administrator, as needed.
- Assist property management leadership with assigned projects and tasks
- Assist building tenants with requests or needs, as needed.