At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 7 or more years of experience in mission critical environments
- 2 or more years of supervisory leadership experience
- Manages operations and maintenance of all assigned site infrastructure equipment and systems (critical and non-critical)
- Coordinate the workforce schedule to accomplish assigned maintenance and operational duties
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the CMMS and producing reports as required
- Collaborate with clients on planning for facilities issues
- Assist in the development and execution
- Manage projects
- Manage facility support and operations staff as assigned
- Coordinate and collaborate with all other groups (sales, finance, executive staff, projects/construction,) etc
- Assist with the negotiation and approval of contracts/agreements with vendors as requested.
- On-call 24x7, responding to all data center emergencies
- Assist with the site environmental health and safety compliance
- Assist with managing the client relationship and growing the business at the assigned sites.
- Ensure spares and tool inventories are maintained and available to effectively respond to site needs
- Ensures effective usage of personnel resources to accomplished assignment and reduce costs, and meet goals
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of CMMS data
- Operates and maintains site in such a condition as to assure 100% uptime to customers for facilities services (electrical, cooling, etc)
- Ensures site complies with all local, state, and federal requirements for EH&S
- Operates assigned site equipment to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency; cost, equipment longevity, and reliability
- Creates an open and sharing relationship with the clients and clients’ vendors.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil) or equivalent
- Facility Management Certification(s)