Brian Howell joined Stream in 2015 and currently serves as a Vice President in the firm’s Atlanta office. His primary focus is the marketing and leasing of commercial properties. Mr. Howell also identifies investment opportunities for the firm and its clients.
Before joining Stream, Mr. Howell was part of Rosemont Realty’s Asset Management team, focusing on approximately three million square feet of office in the Eastern region. Prior to Rosemont Realty, he served a five year tenure at Wells Real Estate Funds (now Columbia Property Trust) as a valued member of their Asset Management team. During his tenure at Columbia Property Trust, Brian worked on an office portfolio of over five million square feet and was involved in nearly $1 billion worth of transactions.
Education & Designations
- BS – Business Management – Georgia Institute of Technology
- President of Friends Junior Committee – Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s young professional group
- Alpha Tau Omega (Georgia Tech) – Board of Trustees
- Georgia Tech Mentor Jackets
- Appointed to NAIOP’s Developing Leaders Forum
- NAIOP GA’s Future Leaders