Justin Robinson serves as Partner in Stream’s Houston office and was one of the original five team members when the Houston office opened in 2006. Justin is responsible for overseeing leasing services in Houston and under his leadership, the group has grown to become the largest third party service platform in Houston with a portfolio in excess of 43 million square feet. In addition, Justin serves as a key player-coach who is active in the day-to-day activities within the industrial leasing division for its most strategic clients. Since joining Stream, Justin has consistently been a top producer in the firm and has been recognized in the Partners Club (company-wide top 10 producers) each year.
Justin is a nationally-recognized industrial real estate expert. He is consistently recognized in leading national and local real estate publications, and has earned numerous industry awards, such as Houston Business Journal’s Heavy Hitter and CoStar Power Broker.
During Justin’s real estate career, he has executed real estate transactions in excess of $1 billion and has procured the development of 18 Class A industrial assets totaling over 4 million square feet.
Education & Designations
- Texas A&M University – BBA Management
- NAIOP Houston Chapter – Board of Directors
- Texas A&M University 12th Man Foundation – Champions Council
- 2018 – NW Logistics Center – 411k square foot lease with Goodman Distribution on behalf of GLP
- 2018 – Beltway North Commerce Center – 101k square foot lease with Air General on behalf of THRE
- 2018 – Beltway North Commerce Center – 100k square foot lease with Schenker on behalf of THRE
- 2017 – Alamo Crossing – 250k square foot lease with Ford Motor Company on behalf of Barings
- 2017 – Alamo Crossing – 140k square foot lease with Ford Motor Company on behalf of Barings
- 2016 – Bay Area Business Park – 565k square foot lease with Dunavant on behalf of Principal
- 2016 – Bay Area Business Park – 630k square foot lease with Floor & Decor on behalf of Principal
- 2008 – DHL Build-to-Suit – AMB – 175k square feet
- 2008 – Forward Air Build-to-Suit – 100k square feet – AMB
- 2008 – Beltway Crossing Phase I – 250k square feet – Thackeray Partners
- 2009 – Bay Area Business Park Phase I – 1.2 million square feet – Principal Global Investors
- 2012 – Beltway Crossing Phase II – 250k square feet – Thackeray Partners
- 2014 – Beltway Crossing Phase III – 200k square feet – Thackeray Partners
- 2015 – Bayou Bend – 400k square feet – Thackeray Partners
- 2016 – Bay Area Business Park Phase II – 850k square feet – Principal Global Investors
- 2018 – Northwest Logistics Center – 400k square feet – GLP