Robert Halick has over thirty years of commercial real estate experience. Robert’s experience is wide ranging including: property management, critical facilities management and construction. Robert’s primary current focus is in commercial office property management, however; he has extensive experience in both industrial and retail operations. In all areas Robert has demonstrated the keen ability to collaborate and execute at a very high level. Robert provides support to Stream’s property managers.
Education & Designations
- BS – Texas A& M University
- MBA – University of Houston
- CPM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- CCIM – CCIM Institute
- RPA – Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- FMA – Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- SMA – Building Owners and managers Institute International
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- CCIM Institute
- Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- Energy Corridor Management District – Board of Directors
Robert has extensive experience with a multitude of different client types including: private ownership, REITs, large institutional owners, foreign owners, pension plan owners and common area associations. Robert also serves on the Board of Directors of a municipality management district.