Susan Haysom is a member of Stream’s Industrial Tenant Representation team. Susan’s role consists of managing a number of services provided to Stream’s corporate clients, including, but not limited to lease negotiations, market research, cost-reduction strategies, site selection, broker opinions of value, preparation of lease versus own analyses, and marketing.
Prior to joining the Tenant Representation business unit, Susan was a Marketing Associate for JLL. As a Marketing Associate, Susan designed, created, and distributed compelling marketing collateral as well as prepared detailed proposals for JLL’s Tenant Representation and Leasing teams.
Education & Designations
- BA – Journalism – Washington and Lee University
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Washington and Lee Houston Alumni Chapter – Social Chair
- NAIOP – Developing Leader Committee
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Volunteer, Parade Committee
- CREW Houston – Member
- Distribution NOW
- National Oilwell Varco
- Oil States International, Inc.
- Rubicon Oilfield International