The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for accounts receivable functions for multiple real estate properties, which includes completing a high volume of transactions daily. The Accounts Receivable Administration must be detail oriented and provide superior customer service.
At Stream Realty, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience
- Accounting skills and knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task; Strong prioritization skills
- High School diploma; Two Years College preferred
- Yardi and/or MRI software experience preferred
- Commercial Real Estate industry experience preferred
- Run rent rolls and monthly edit charges of tenant accounts
- Pull daily receipt deposits from property bank lockboxes on-line and/or receive daily deposit information
- Record cash receipts and apply to appropriate charges
- Review delinquency reports and apply prepaid rent credits to appropriate charges
- Record late fees, metered utilities, tenant work orders & miscellaneous charges to tenant accounts
- Assist Property Management to research and reconcile tenant accounts
- Work closely with Property Management and Accounting teams to ensure accuracy of tenant receivables