Our firm’s Houston office is currently looking for a full time Analyst to help facilitate the growth and success of the Tenant Representation business unit. This position is designed for individuals interested in learning all facets of tenant rep brokerage and is intended to transition into a full time brokerage role at the appropriate time. The Analyst position is ideal for someone who wants a career in commercial real estate and would like to transition in to a brokerage role in 6 -12 months.
Stream is a commercial real estate firm with full-service offerings in leasing, property management, development, construction management, and investment sales services across the industry. In addition, Stream is dedicated to sourcing acquisition and development opportunities for the firm and its clients. Since 1996, Stream has grown to a staff of more than 850 real estate professionals with regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Greater Los Angeles, Houston, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Stream completes more than $2.9 billion in real estate transactions annually and is an active investor and developer across the nation. Visit www.streamrealty.com.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: nice, smart, honest, and passionate.
- Currently possess or be willing to obtain a Texas Real Estate License in the next 4 months
- Some knowledge of commercial real estate and/ or finance
- Quick learner and willing to work hard
- Excellent communicator, written and oral, and organized
- Self-starter with a passion to succeed
- Zero- Three (3) years industry and/or relevant collegiate experience preferred
- Provide analytical, marketing, and some administrative support to senior-level professionals
- Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic and real estate market data to identify new business opportunities
- Contributing in building tours, meeting planning and scheduling, drafting proposals, preparing market surveys, stacking buildings, and report preparation
- Assisting with the preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Developing relationships in the real estate industry
- Helping to ensure the firm’s tenant database is up to date