The Analyst Program is designed to introduce young professionals to the commercial real estate industry by providing immediate learning opportunities. Stream’s Brokerage Analysts learn about day-to-day business functions and decision-making processes of the organization, as well as interfacing with all levels of management.
Stream is a commercial real estate firm with full-service offerings in leasing, property management, development, construction management, and investment sales services across the industry. In addition, Stream is dedicated to sourcing acquisition and development opportunities for the firm and its clients. Since 1996, Stream has grown to a staff of more than 850 real estate professionals with regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Greater Los Angeles, Houston, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Stream completes more than $2.9 billion in real estate transactions annually and is an active investor and developer across the nation. Visit www.streamrealty.com.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: nice, smart, honest, and passionate.
- Senior graduating in December 2019 or young professional with 1-3 years experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Track record of involvement on campus, preferably in a leadership position
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient with MS Excel
The Analyst Program will develop the three major competencies necessary for a successful career in commercial real estate: market knowledge, financial knowledge, and legal knowledge. These essential concepts require a solid foundation knowledge in order to be successful at Stream.
- Attain knowledge in understanding the full spectrum of responsibilities and day-to-day tasks involved with project leasing and tenant representation
- Provide analytical and marketing support to the transactions team
- Assist with market surveys, land and amenity maps, competitive sets, lease abstracts, and prospect reports
- Participate in property tours and stacking plans for properties
- Coordinate tour packets and sales pitch materials
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree or higher equivalent in Real Estate or related field