This position will report to and provide general administrative support to the Construction & Development Management Team. Your initial responsibilities will focus on assisting our construction team with various project-related tasks including project budgeting, scheduling, design, bidding, reporting, pay application review, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry and individuals that thrive in a team environment. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. The goal of the team is to have fun and make money.
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter/Action Bias
- General administrative skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Lead the process of tracking and organizing project related information for the department’s construction management projects.
- Acts as point of contact and liaison with our internal transaction team, outside customers, vendors and general contractors.
- Coordinate the department’s needs and meeting schedules with customers, vendors, and general contractors.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence for the department.
- Organizes and maintains all projects in Honest Buildings management software.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, both hard and electronic files, and manages the transfer of them to property management, customers, and/or consultants.
- Oversees all internal fee invoicing and payments.
- Update and maintains various forms, (Owner agreements, job status report, RFP Forms, misc. construction documents.)
- Maintain building specific documentation (PM Agreements, Building Standards, COIs, etc)
- Prepare and review of AIA contracts with all necessary attachments (drawings, insurance, work letter, etc.)
- Ensure that all construction policies and procedures are followed for the various owners and/or landlords.
- Sort, distribute and follow up with project mail and e-mail; prepare outgoing packages, mail, and courier to meet daily deadlines.
- Update and enter vendor contacts.
- Prepare, bill, and maintain construction management fees. Prepare project close-out packages.
- Coordinate special projects to improve the teams’ processes.
- Builds lasting relationships with owners, design teams, subcontractors and Stream team by acting with the highest level of integrity.
- Networks with owners, architects, engineers and other business development prospects in the community and assists in business development to secure new work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Finance, or related area is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related construction experience is preferred.