Stream currently has a Graphic Design intern opportunity in our Stream Austin market. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or would like to submit your resume and portfolio for consideration, please email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe CC software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Outstanding academic record at an accredited university
- Nice, smart, honest, passionate individuals
- Detail oriented, strong editing skills a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Assisting the team in maintaining high-level marketing campaigns for prospective and current portfolio assignments
- Contributing creative, out-of-the box ideas for marketing new assignments
- Traveling to properties to take high-quality photographs and edit for print-ready use
- Maintaining and reporting results for weekly e-solicitation blast campaigns
- Updating quarterly marketing reports and submarket aerials
- Assisting all team members with individual marketing efforts
- Print production and assembly work as needed