A Junior Graphic Designer works collaboratively with the Graphic Designer or Design Director to develop brand strategy and deliver design components to completion that meet the end objectives for each project. They should be well-versed in design communication and possess strong conceptual skills. Awareness of current trends in design is a must.
With assistance from the Graphic Designer or Design Director, a Junior Graphic Designer may also work on pitch presentations and marketing strategy relative to winning new business. A Junior Graphic Designer is also responsible for tasks associated with supporting Stream’s business lines, including updating quarterly market reports, white papers, fliers, and brochures.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate.
Our creative professionals have the opportunity to execute from concept to completion on each and every project. Team members work directly with their internal and external clients to establish project goals/marketing objectives and deliver design strategies that reflect these objectives. This high level of autonomy extends from the most senior to junior positions and allows for an increased sense of ownership and pride; the opportunity for quick growth and skill development; and recognition for your work on a local and national scale.
More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
• 1+ years of experience in a formal design environment
• Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Strong conceptualization skills
• Ability to effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, time management, and resource management skills
• Strong action bias and desire to continually learn
• Willingness to comprehend core commercial real estate concepts
- BA or BFA in a design-related field from an accredited university
- All interested parties should submit their cover letter, resume, and portfolio site link