Stream Realty Partners, L.P. (“Stream”), an established leader within the commercial real estate industry, is looking for an incredibly talented person to fill the role of GIS Analyst. This extraordinary opportunity is for that individual who is looking to make an immediate impact and build a meaningful career within the commercial real estate business. We are always looking for nice, honest, intelligent, intense, disciplined, and passionate people to join our firm.
We are looking for an incredibly talented person to fill the role of GIS Analyst, located in Irvine, CA to produce a variety of high quality geographic and demographic materials for marketing, client solutions and business development purposes for our Greater Los Angeles and Dallas/Fort Worth operations. Leveraging ESRI products, fundamental GIS concepts, practices and procedures proficiently to accomplish analytical work. Supports marketing of capabilities; as well as providing analytical support to both internal and external clients.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
• Minimum requirement of an associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with training in GIS technology.
• 3 – 5 years of experience preferred, but not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organizational and analytical skills.
• Customer service centric.
• Acute problem-solving skills.
• Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
• Consults with marketing and sales professionals to define project requirements, investigating various approaches to attain end results.
• Develops advanced specialized maps, utilizing geographic and demographic information using programming, database, and graphics skills.
• Educates internal and external clients about GIS capabilities and resources; seeks end-user/customer input regarding additional geographic services and enhancements to existing services and processes.
• Consults with and advises sales professionals and management on geographic information available, analytical projects, and higher end products.
• Extracts demographic information from various databases for use in maps or reports.
• Assists with analysis, research, design, and implementation of all mapping tools, templates, standards, and software as well as creates a knowledge base of standard templates and techniques.
• Maintains library of previously designed material for future use.
• Proactively searches for new and different data and sources of data, integrating this data in real estate applicable mapping uses.
• Other analytical tasks as needed.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position, but may provide technical guidance, and/or training.
- Minimum requirement of an associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with training in GIS technology.