The Property Administrator position provides first-class property management services and assists the Property Manager with day to day responsibilities including Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable, office administration, customer service and enhancing tenant relations.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: SMART. HONEST. NICE. PASSIONATE. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 2-3 years of experience in property management or a similar/related industry
- Previous administrative or office management experience
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge; Experience with Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Good Organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Typing skills of 30+ wpm
- High school diploma or GED
- Administrative duties.
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with monthly reporting in Yard or MRI, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Communication with tenants, vendors and building guests in person, via phone or email.
- Scheduling of vendor, tenant and leasing appointments.
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; Write up messages and deliver messages to personnel or voice mail; Greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; Accept deliveries/packages; Check Answering Service messages each morning and write-up and deliver as necessary.
- Receive work order requests by phone or in person; Write up work order(s), communicate with building engineer, and distribute to building engineers/janitorial; Write up Security work orders and give to Security Guards; Maintain office file of reports.
- Accounts Payable duties – code invoices and verify proper backup, forward to Property Manager for approval and enter invoices into the payables system.
- Accounts Receivable duties– prepare and send late letters on a monthly basis and follow up with tenants for payment; Prepare and send default letters when necessary. Prepare paperwork for lock-outs as needed; Refer accounts to Collections as necessary. Prepare deposits, take to bank for deposit and enter into system.
- Prepare Aging Reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be copied, bound and sent out to owners.
- File office documents as necessary; Prepare Lease Termination Forms and Write-off forms as necessary; Create Vendor Files; Maintain Certificates of Insurance for vendors/tenants.
- Schedule building activity including move-ins / move outs; Verify insurance.
- Assist with building and maintaining Tenant Relations