The Property Administrator position provides first-class property management services and assists the Property Manager with day to day responsibilities including Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable, office administration, customer service and enhancing tenant relations. The position is located in Austin, Texas and will support the Stream Austin Industrial Property Management Team.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: SMART. HONEST. NICE. PASSIONATE. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- 2-3 years of experience in property management or a similar/related industry
- Previous administrative or office management experience
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge; Experience with Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Good Organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Typing skills of 30+ wpm
- High school diploma or GED
- Administrative duties.
- Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with monthly reporting in Yard or MRI, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Communication with tenants, vendors and building guests in person, via phone or email.
- Scheduling of vendor, tenant and leasing appointments.
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; Write up messages and deliver messages to personnel or voice mail; Greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; Accept deliveries/packages; Check Answering Service messages each morning and write-up and deliver as necessary.
- Receive work order requests by phone or in person; Write up work order(s), communicate with building engineer, and distribute to building engineers/janitorial; Write up Security work orders and give to Security Guards; Maintain office file of reports.
- Accounts Payable duties – code invoices and verify proper backup, forward to Property Manager for approval and enter invoices into the payables system.
- Accounts Receivable duties– prepare and send late letters on a monthly basis and follow up with tenants for payment; Prepare and send default letters when necessary. Prepare paperwork for lock-outs as needed; Refer accounts to Collections as necessary. Prepare deposits, take to bank for deposit and enter into system.
- Prepare Aging Reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be copied, bound and sent out to owners.
- File office documents as necessary; Prepare Lease Termination Forms and Write-off forms as necessary; Create Vendor Files; Maintain Certificates of Insurance for vendors/tenants.
- Schedule building activity including move-ins / move outs; Verify insurance.
- Assist with building and maintaining Tenant Relations