The Intern Program is designed to give young professionals a hands-on introduction to the commercial real estate industry. Our interns learn a great deal about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build the skills necessary to prepare themselves for a successful commercial real estate career. As a Summer Intern you will have the opportunity to gain a vast knowledge about day-to-day business functions, develop important relationships, and build the skills necessary to prepare yourself for a successful commercial real estate sales career. Each Summer Intern works at times as part of a team and at other times individually on various assignments.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
- Outstanding academic record at an accredited university
- Strong understanding of analytics and familiarity with financial concepts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, resourceful nature, and creative problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail and an organized work style
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Summer Interns receive an introduction to the firm’s business units as well as real estate, finance, and sales instruction by senior professionals. In addition, our Summer Interns have the opportunity to develop lasting relationships with Stream leaders and senior client executives.
- Develop and maintain prospect databases for markets
- Complete market surveys for senior brokerage team
- Input market information in database
- Research real estate transactions
- Assist in other related duties as assigned
- Participate in team meetings and weekly sales meetings for status updates on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends