The Technology Specialist provides support in the areas of end-user support requests, on-boarding, off-boarding, asset management, printer management, and networking within the Information Technology department.
At Stream Realty, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: SMART. HONEST. NICE. PASSIONATE.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent degree from an accredited university or trade school
- 1-5 years of work experience providing departmental technical support
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical writing skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills a must
- Self-starter with a strong drive to be a part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook applications and mobile apps
- Experience in various technology solutions (software, hardware, subscriptions)
- A+, Network+, or MS certification preferred
- Address requests, troubleshoot and resolve various technology issues.
- OS/Software/Hardware support (Windows 10, Office 365).
- Desk and Mobile phone support.
- Handle licensing and purchase requests as needs arise.
- Printer and scanner installations and management.
- Assist with physical office moves and end-user setups.
- Understand and configure TCP/IP network infrastructure.
New Employee On-Boarding:
- Determine equipment and licensing needs for all incoming Stream employees.
- Create P.O’s, tickets, tasks, etc. to communicate equipment purchasing and/or licensing needs once approval received.
- Administer, create and manage Active Directory, Office 365.
- Maintain accurate asset inventory.
- Disable all user access (email, licensing, software, fob, etc.) and collect equipment.
- Back up all data, clean up computer, and update assets.
- Track computer inventory.
- Receive and deploy new computer equipment.
- Produce asset reports for each location and entity.