SAN DIEGO, CA – November 22, 2021 – Stream Realty Partners will serve as the property management company for Paragon Real Estate Investments’ portfolio of retail, office, and mixed-use spaces around the San Diego area.
Stream, a national real estate services, development, and investment company, announced the deal today. It includes 22 properties with a combined total of over 460,000 square feet in San Diego and Pasadena, CA. Nikki Velasco Rodriguez, Senior Property Manager for Stream, will oversee property management for the portfolio.
Stream also leases 170,000 square feet of office space for Paragon’s mixed-use properties known as The Ratner and Louis Bank of Commerce building in the East Village and Gaslamp areas of Downtown San Diego.
“We are excited to expand our partnership with Paragon and their diverse mixed-use portfolio,” said David Rowley, Managing Director of Property Management for Stream. “Paragon has a solid 20-year track record of investing in well-located and high-performing retail and office opportunities, and we look forward to nurturing those tenant relationships for the years to come.”
Stream will manage Paragon’s investments in the San Diego area that include:
- Two adjacent properties in the Hillcrest neighborhood with 5 retail spaces totaling 29,210 square feet.
- Laurel Bay in the Bakers Hill neighborhood with 2 retail condominiums totaling 17,660 square feet.
- Icon with 6,050 square feet of retail and office space near the San Diego Public Library.
- Unicorn with 13,000 square feet of retail and office space adjacent to the Gaslamp District.
- Bridgeworks with 19,000 square feet of retail space across from the San Diego Convention Center.
- Park Terrace with 22,000 square feet of retail space adjacent to Petco Park.
- 1 Mission at the entrance to Mission Hills neighborhood with 24,000 square feet of office and retail spaces.
- Atria with 11,000 square feet of retail space in the Marina neighborhood.
- Rancho Viewridge Executive Center with 25,000 square feet of office space in Kearny Mesa.
- Heritage Towne Center with 36,000 square feet of retail space in Chula Vista.
- Coronado Plaza with 50,000 square feet of mixed-use space on Coronado Island.