Brett Kluewer serves as Managing Director within Stream’s Greater LA office. Brett specializes in building trusting relationships by helping clients execute complex real strategies to create efficiencies, enhance their brand and drive profitability.
Prior to joining Stream, Brett worked at Colliers International for the past 12 years. During his time there as Senior Vice President, he represented tenants such as Microsoft, Neudesic, PriceSpider, First Service Residental, Coca Cola, Mutual of Omaha and Crown Castle.
Recent professional accomplishments:
- Represented First Service Residential on their 55,000 SF regional headquarters in the Irvine Spectrum.
- Represented Coca Cola on their 38,000 SF lease renewal in Irvine.
- Represented Local.com on a 35,000 SF transaction for their corporate headquarters.
- Represented Neudesic, LLC nationally on over 100,000 SF of office requirements.
- Represented Crown Castle on their 66,000 SF regional headquarters in the Irvine Spectrum.
Awards and Accolades:
- The Irvine Company, 2017 2nd Q. Broker of the Quarter
- The Irvine Company, 2017 Brokers of the Year Award
- The Irvine Company, 2016 3rd Q. Broker of the Quarter
- The Irvine Company, 2014 Brokers of the Year Award
- The Irvine Company, 2013 Brokers of the Year Award
- The Irvine Company, 2013 3rd Q. Broker of the Quarter
- The Irvine Company, 2011 Brokers of the Year Award
- Colliers International, 2009 Rookie of the Year
Education & Designations
- B.A. – Economics – University of California, Santa Barbara
- UCSB Alumni Association
- Millennium Housing Board Member
- NCADD-OC Board Member
- Acquity Group
- Aviation Capital Group Corp
- Coca Cola, North America,
- Crown Castle
- Emcor Energy Services
- First Q Capital
- GAA Architects
- Glovis America
- H&R Block/Option One Mortgage Corp
- ICF International
- Image Magazine
- Insight Global, Inc.
- Integra Realty Resources
- Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi
- Local Corporation
- Maxim Healthcare
- Millennium Housing Corp
- Mutual of Omaha
- Neudesic, LLC
- Seabright Insurance Holdings
- Strategy 7
- TEK Systems
- The Enterprise Counsel Group