Caleb Hodge serves as a Vice President within Stream’s West Los Angeles office. With a focus on the Silicon Beach, Marina Del Rey, and Culver City submarkets, Caleb specializes in building strong tenant relationships by delivering scalable solutions that reduce occupancy costs and increase efficiencies throughout the workplace. With a unique perspective gained working with technology, media, and entertainment companies, Caleb has built a legacy of trust by prioritizing a client’s short- and long-term business objectives with their space and location requirements.
Prior to joining Stream, Caleb was with NAI Capital in their West Los Angeles office where he delivered tenant representation services: aligning his client’s business goals to their real estate needs.
Before entering commercial real estate, Caleb worked at the Commissioner’s office for Major League Baseball, and in baseball operations in New York City
Education & Designations
- B.S., Sports Management, St. John’s University, New York, NY
- Sports Business, Leeds Beckett University, Leeds
- California Real Estate Salesperson License #02053613
- Q2 2020 CoStar Power Broker Award- (https://www.costarpowerbrokers.com/quarterly-deal-winners/)
- ITG/Virtu Financial
- TONO Studios
- THEOS/Four Peaks Media Group
- Armata Pharmaceuticals
- Lost Planet Editorial
- Movember Foundation
- We Are Royale