Rosemont, IL 60018
Carlie Stogis joined Stream in 2022 and is currently Vice President of Industrial Property Management in the Chicago market, overseeing property operations of the growing industrial portfolio and providing leadership and guidance to our Property Management team.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Carlie was General Manager of Industrial Real Estate for Jones Lang LaSalle overseeing a team of four property management professionals and assisting in the oversight of four roaming building engineers. Other past experience includes Industrial Property Manager roles at IDI Logistics and Colliers International and Leasing Consultant/Manager at Lincoln Property Company on multi-family assets. Carlie is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Illinois and participates on Industrial Committees for both Boma Suburban Chicago and BOMA International.
Education & Designations
- DePaul University Bachelor of Arts – Psychology 1997 – 2001
- BOMA Suburban Chicago – Industrial Committee Member – DE&I Committee
- BOMA Industrial – Industrial Committee Member
- IDFPR – Ilinois Broker License
- Brookfield Properties
- Gladstone Commercial
- Alpha Industrial Properties