Daniel Hayes is a Vice President of Risk Management for all of Stream Realty Partners. Daniel is responsible for overseeing and managing Stream’s enterprise risk management and all insurance procured.
Prior to joining Stream, Daniel was an associate at Goldman Sachs responsible for the firm’s real estate investments portfolio both domestically and internationally totaling roughly $14B in total insurable value. He helped mitigate and transfer all risk throughout the investment cycle. During his career, Daniel has focused on the brokerage side of risk management working with Private Equity, General Contractors and Developers on their real estate portfolios and has been involved in all aspects of the real estate investment process.
- Bachelor of Science, Degree in Finance, Illinois State University
- Bachelor of Science, Degree in Risk Management/Insurance, Illinois State University
- C.R.I.S. (Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist)
Affiliations & Designations
- State of Texas – Licensed Property and Causally Insurance License
- Member – RIMS, Risk Management Society
- Member – Young Risk Professional