Gloria Martinez-Contreras joined Stream Realty Partners as a Senior Property Manager in 2023 and brings over 25 years of experience in commercial real estate. In this role, Gloria will be responsible for the day-to-day property management and operations of an office portfolio consisting of 530,945 RSF in San Antonio.
Prior to joining Stream, Gloria most recently worked with Transwestern, at buildings owned by WCP Inc., REFORMA RE, Equastone Real Estate Investment Advisory, and Tetco Corp, among others. Gloria works to upgrade and improve her properties with an eye toward asset value while controlling costs and enhancing tenant satisfaction. She also loves giving back while working with a few of her favorite local charities.
- 2017 BOMA President
- 2011The Manager of the Year-BOMA
- 2009 Member of the Year-IREM
- 2009 San Antonio Water Systems Water Saver Award
- 2009 Bob Cherniss Achievement Award for Extraordinary Service & Generosity
- 2009 US Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star Award
- 2008 The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY Award)
Affiliations & Designations
- Member of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – CPM Candidate
- Member of CREW San Antonio