Patti Dyess joined Stream Realty Partners in 2020 and is currently the Property Manager of the iconic 1.5 million square foot Comerica Bank Tower in downtown Dallas. Patti has over 15 years of experience in the field of commercial property management, which has provided her a working knowledge of managing properties, construction management, and accounting.
Patti began her career as a Property Assistant with Equity Office Properties, working in the front office of the Colonnade building in Addison, Texas and has continued to manage Class A buildings throughout the DFW area.
Throughout her career, Patti has worked closely with asset managers, lender representatives, and building owners to understand and achieve the goals of each asset she has managed. She also understands the importance of strong relationships with tenants, and other members of the management team. Her experience, attention to detail, and strong communication skills are a winning combination.
Education & Designations
- University of Louisville – Louisville, KY (did not complete degree)
- Sullivan Business College (Louisville, KY) – Certificate of Business Computer Programming
- CPM (Certified Property Manager – IREM)
- RPA (Real Property Administrator – BOMA)
- Member – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member – Building Owners Management Association (BOMA)
- Member – National Association of Realtors (NAR)