Austin, Texas 78701
Rachele Lock joined Stream’s Industrial Tenant Representation team as an analyst in 2022. As an analyst, she focuses primarily on conducting market surveys, new client pursuits, and evaluating trends in Austin’s industrial market. Prior to Stream, Rachele was a Marketing Coordinator for Brohn Homes, where she assisted in the creation of all marketing collateral, content strategies, website design, and events. After two years in the marketing world, she transitioned into the role of a New Homes Sales Consultant, selling 233 homes in just two years. She was named Sales Rookie of the Year and Platinum Top Producer in 2020 by the Homebuilding Association and was a Sales Professional of the Year finalist and Platinum Top Producer for 2021.
Rachele graduated from Denison University with a double major in Psychology and Communication. She was a member of the varsity volleyball team, serving as captain her sophomore, junior, and senior year, and earning All-Conference recognition as a junior and senior. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, playing beach volleyball, and spending time with her family and friends.
Education & Designations
- BA Double Major in Psychology and Communication at Denison University
- Austin Chamber of Commerce – Ambassador
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA) – Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA) – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Member
- Central Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (CTCAR) – Member
- Lambda Pi Eta Honors Society –