Samantha joined Stream Austin in December of 2020 as an Assistant Property Manager. Demonstrating enthusiasm and taking initiative on critical projects led her to be promoted to a Property Manager in January of 2022. She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Huntingdon College in Alabama and has been in commercial real estate since 2017. She was recognized in the 2020 Institute of Real Estate Management’s 30 under 30, which showcases 30 professionals that have made a significant impact on the industry and their communities. She serves as governing councilor for IREM’s Region 7 and as a committee chair for IREM Austin. She has passed her CPM coursework and required tests and awaits her certification. Outside of work she loves spending time with her three dogs: Kopper, Storm, and Cabela, traveling, being outside, and anything active; specifically, playing soccer and skiing. Samantha is originally from Salt Lake City, Utah, and moved to Austin, Texas in 2016.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – 2015
Affiliations & Designations
- IREM Region 7 – Governing Councilor (2020-2023)
- IREM Austin – Community Outreach Committee Chair (2022)
- IREM Austin – Special Events Committee Chair (2021)
- IREM Austin – Income and Expense Committee Co-Chair (2020)