Sara joined Stream as a Senior Property Manager before being promoted to Vice President of Property Operations for Washington, D.C. She oversees operations for a diverse portfolio including historic D.C. properties, contemporary combined office and hotel facilities, and trophy assets.
Prior to joining Stream, Sara worked at Brookfield Properties as a Senior Property Manager. Throughout her career, she has managed a robust portfolio of high-profile tenants including Google, General Motors, Bradley Media Holdings, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton, and government divisions such as the Department of Energy’s Nuclear Nonproliferation Security Agency and Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. Sara has managed over 3 million square feet.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies – University of Maryland Global Campus
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), BOMA International
- Fitwel Ambassador, Center for Active Design
Affiliations & Designations
- Member, Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington (AOBA)
- Member, Community Services Committee (AOBA)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women D.C. (CREW)
- Board of Directors, Erie Ave Condominium Association