Scott joined Stream after graduating from Goizueta Business School at Emory University, in the Accelerated MBA program. While at Goizueta, Scott was the President of his class, a Dean’s List Scholar and was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Academic Honors Society for finishing in the top percentile of his class.
Scott has worn numerous hats since joining Stream in 2016. Prior to focusing on land acquisitions and warehouse development, Scott grew the office landlord representation portfolio by 1.5 million square feet and completed over $100 million worth of transactions. Scott also asset managed 1.8 million square feet of industrial and retail space and leased over 800,000 square feet of office space in the Atlanta market.
Before working at Stream, Scott raised capital for a number of real estate private equity and debt funds on behalf of Realty Capital Securities, totaling to over half a billion dollars in capital raised during his tenure. Scott has also participated in six IPO listings on the NYSE and Nasdaq.
Education & Designations
- MBA – Finance, Alternative Investments – Emory University
- BA – Business Administration – Rhodes College
- Founder – Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Southeast Chapter
- Board Member – Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Georgia Chapter
- New York Life
- Panattoni Development Company
- TPA Group
- Macfarlan Capital Partners
- NORO Management