Suzanne D. Pyles joined Stream’s Washington, D.C. team in September 2023 as a Director of Property Management. She’ll work alongside Regional Managing Director Dorothy Hamilton, and will be focused on client relationships and business development initiatives with an emphasis on growing Stream’s property management platform in the D.C. Metro region.
Suzanne joins Stream after 30+ years with Washington, D.C.-based Stoladi Property Group, where she spent the last eight years as Vice President of Marketing and Communications, responsible for their strategic growth. She was instrumental in growing the company’s portfolio from 1.5 million to 4 million square feet in the region. During her tenure at Stoladi, Suzanne acquired extensive industry experience in property acquisitions and dispositions, as well as property management of commercial, residential, retail and condominium properties for clients in the metropolitan D.C. area and Miami, FL.
Suzanne is a member of numerous industry organizations and has also served as a mentor for women in commercial real estate on a nationwide platform through CREW Network’s Leadership Development Certificate Program.
In her free time, Suzanne enjoys cooking, baking, golfing, and running, and has recently learned how to play pickleball.
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Virginia Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- IREM Real Estate Financial class and Ethics Course toward RPM designation
Affiliations & Designations
- Member, CREW DC and CREW Network
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia
- Member, U.S. Green Buildings Council (USGBC)
- Member, Apartment & Office Building Association (AOBA) of Metropolitan Washington
- Founder, ALX Leads Group
- Founding member, Board of Directors, Alice’s Kids