Travis Williamson is an Associate in the firm’s Houston office. He joined the office tenant representation team in 2021. His role includes tenant representation, market research, and business development.
Prior to joining Stream, Travis interned at CBRE in 2019 where he helped out the retail team on various projects. After graduation Travis worked for NAI Partners in a similar role where he started gathering the skills to be successful in the commercial real estate industry.
Travis is a proud graduate from Texas A&M University where he studied Agricultural Economics with a focus on finance and real estate. This led him to continue his education and get his Masters in Real Estate from Texas A&M University. In his free time he enjoys being outdoors, attending football games, and spending time with his friends.
Education & Designations
- Texas A&M University Bachelors of Agricultural Economics ’18
- Texas A&M University Masters of Real Estate ’19
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- Breeders Greeters Houston Rodeo Committee
- PRD Land Development
- Corrosion Resistant Alloys
- Jones, Murray & Beatty LLP