Dominic DiOrio joined Stream Realty Partners in 2017 as a Vice President with the Denver Industrial Services team. Dominic's primary role includes leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial buildings. He also focuses on identifying investment opportunities for his clients, to include asset repositioning and development services.
Prior to joining Stream, Dominic was a broker with JLL’s Industrial team. In his tenure at JLL, Dominic worked with both institutional and local clients on the leasing and sales of industrial properties, to include investment dispostions and ground up development. Before beginning a career in commercial real estate, Dominic served as a Captain in the United States Air Force after graduating from the United States Air Force Academy. In the Air Force he served as an Acquistion Officier were he was responsible for the procurement, support and sustainment of the Air Force's fleet of commercial derivative E-11A aircraft. Prior to that, Dominic was a Flight Commander in the 341st Missile Wing and was directly responsible for the operational readiness of multiple, nuclear Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the United States Air Force Academy
- Master of Science in Engineering & Technology Management from Oklahoma State University.
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- NAIOP & DMCAR Member