Dorothy Hamilton joined Stream Realty Partners in 2014 and currently serves as Director of Property Management. Dorothy’s role is to help manage and grow Stream’s property management platform throughout the Mid-Atlantic. She brings with her over twenty years of commercial real estate experience.
Before joining Stream Realty, Dorothy spent seven years at Cassidy Turley, where she managed over two million square feet of Class A and trophy office space in Washington, DC. Prior to that role, she spent several years as a Commercial Manager with Standard Life in the United Kingdom and over six years as a Senior Property Manager with Trammell Crow Company in Washington, DC.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BSc – Land Economics – Paisley University, Scotland, United Kingdom
- IREM CPM Candidate
- Licensed District of Columbia Property Manager
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Member – Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member – AOBA (BOMA DC) Emergency Preparedness Committee