Dylan Munoz joined Stream Realty Partners in April 2018 as an Associate on the investment management team located in Dallas. His responsibilities span the full investment lifecycle of acquisition underwriting, financing, asset management, and dispositions.
Dylan began his career at PNC Bank in Pittsburgh where he worked on the internally held investment portfolio. At PNC, he helped manage a $3.5b portfolio of Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities(CMBS).
Dylan holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree from Carnegie Mellon University. While at CMU, he was an intern for an angel investing firm and a teaching assistant for the 300 level finance course.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Asset Management
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Debt and Equity
- Market Research and Analysis
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BS in Finance - Carnegie Mellon University