Jason Moser joined Stream Realty Partners in 2004 and serves as a Senior Vice President for the firm's Dallas industrial division. Jason is responsible for tracking for project leasing, acquisitions / dispositions, and investments in the South Stemmons, Brook Hollow, Love Field, and Trinity Industrial submarkets. Prior to joining Stream Realty, Jason was with the Certus Group where he specialized in the South Stemmons, Brook Hollow, Love Field, and Trinity Industrial submarkets. He started his career at Kennedy-Wilson (formerly known as the Fults Company).
Since his start at Stream Realty in 2004, he has sourced / purchased seven acquisitions totaling over $11 million in properties. Jason was nominated in 2009 by the Commercial Real Estate Brokers as one of the area's 'top dogs' in the commercial real estate world for best representing the interests of his clients and operating with an emphasis on integrity and service.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Brokerage/Transaction Specialist
- Tenant Representation
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BA – Business Administration – Regis University
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Board Member, Stemmons Corridor Association (S.C.B.A) since 2006
- Member, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, (NTCAR)
- Member, Friends of the Trinity Trail Association
- Member, The Trinity Trust ‘River Rats’ Association