Kathy Carter serves as a Senior Property Manager in Houston. Kathy oversees all aspects of property management and reporting for a portfolio of commercial assets totaling more than 2 million square feet.
With 14 years of experience, Kathy has managed many types of assets, including Class-A high-rise, historic office, suburban office, as well as industrial and retail properties in markets across the country, including Indiana, Florida and Texas. Her extensive experience in building operations, business development, strategic planning, acquisitions, dispositions, financial reporting, staff development, tenant improvements and construction.
Kathy's leadership, dedication and team-first mentality provides an invaluable asset to the Stream platform. Her commitment to her client’s success is evident in the performance of her properties and the personal relationship she has with her owners, tenants and service providers.
Kathy is an active member of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA). She serves on BOMA International’s Editorial Committee. She is currently working towards her Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Construction Management
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP)
- Property Adminstration Certificate (PAC)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- Principal Financial Group
- Stockbridge Real Estate
- Crow Holdings Capital