Laura Harvey is a Vice President responsible for the management of Stream Houston’s retail portfolio. Her responsibilities include direct management of the retail team, along with overseeing daily operations of rent collection, property maintenance, tenant and vendor relations, budgeting, and monthly property reporting. Laura has over nine years of experience in the real estate industry, including property management, development, and leasing.
Laura has a successful record of developing relationships with tenants and clients by setting a high standard for customer service. This comes as a result of her experience combined with her reputation for quality, service, and reliability. Laura draws on her wide range of experience to effectively manage a variety of properties and ownership types.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. – Business Management and Marketing - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- L&B Realty/State of Alaska
- First Washington Realty, Inc.
- Prime Real Estate Group (Canada)
- West Houston Retail
- Berkley Land Company