Laura is Director of Property Management for Stream Houston. In this role, Laura is responsible for the leadership, strategic direction, and management oversight of Houston's property management division. Her responsibilities include direct management of all property management services including overseeing daily operations of property portfolios in the Houston market, tenant and vendor relations, budgeting, and monthly property reporting. Laura has as wealth of experience in the real estate industry, including property management, development, and leasing.
Laura has a successful record of developing relationships with tenants and clients by setting a high standard for customer service. This comes as a result of her experience combined with her reputation for quality, service, and reliability. Laura draws on her wide range of experience to effectively manage a variety of properties and ownership types.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.S. – Business Management and Marketing - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Client Experience Open or Close Open or Close
- L&B Realty/State of Alaska
- First Washington Realty, Inc.
- Prime Real Estate Group (Canada)
- West Houston Retail
- Berkley Land Company