Paul Moser joined Stream Realty Partners in 1999 and is Co-Managing Partner of Stream Data Centers, the company's mission critical investment and development platform. Since 1999, Stream Data Centers has acquired and developed in excess of 1.2 million square feet of data center space. Current developments include Private Data Centers, the firm's wholesale colocation offering, and, Ready-to-Fit Data Centers, the firm's powered-shell offering.
Paul is also a member of the Investment Committee for Stream Realty Partners' investment funds.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Data Centers
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- BBA – Accounting & Finance – Texas A&M University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)